2017 THE PROMiSE United Methodist Church Art and Craft Boutique
November 4th, 9AM – 3PM
- All applications will be juried. Please include photos with application.
- Items sold must be 100% Hand-crafted items
- Booth space is approximately 8’X10’ and cost $50. Cost is with or without table. Electric spaces are limited and will have a $10 extra fee (one outlet per reserved booth).
- Reservations are non-refundable. The Boutique committee reserves the right to refuse space to anyone
- A donation-only entry fee will be advertised. Shoppers will get a $1 raffle ticket for every non-perishable item or $1 they donate. All proceeds will benefit the Come to Me food pantry.
- A $5 valued donation is requested from each of the crafters to be used towards the raffle.
- Deadline for registration is October 5th, 2017
- Setup: November 4th beginning at 6:30AM- 8:30AM.
- There will be NO early teardowns.
- Nelson’s Chicken will be selling chicken and potatoes during lunch hours. You may pre-order your food with application